Initiative Leaders 2023–2024
Hillel Community Action Partnership
Hillel Community Action Partners (HCAP) is an initiative new to Hillel in 2022. Hillel in currently working in partnership with local school to provide after-school activities for local middle school aged students.
- Ben Silver, A23 · email@example.com
- Liana Smolover-Bord, A25 · firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ilana Smaletz, A26 · email@example.com
Cummings/Hillel Program for Holocaust & Genocide Education
Through the study of the Holocaust and contemporary genocide, Tufts Hillel teaches students to be active citizens and to defy prejudice, intolerance, racism, anti-Semitism, and homophobia wherever they occur.
- Rebecca Krauss, A25 · firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sophie Dorf-Kamienny, A25 · email@example.com
- Hailey Swett, A25 · firstname.lastname@example.org
Visions of Peace
While we hope our humanity will unite us, too often we are divided by differences. Visions of Peace works to overcome these differences through projects that encourage the peaceful co-existence of Israelis and Palestinians.
- Micah Gritz, A24 · email@example.com
- Soliman Aboutaam, A24 · firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jacob Fridman, A25 · email@example.com
Read by the River
Read by the River is a campus-wide literacy initiative that celebrates the love of books and reading.